Thursday, January 10, 2008

present for john, part 2

This is The Delusion, a 10-masted glow-in-the-dark ship that we actually DID get John for his birthday.


It's all part of their latest obsession. I love to watch and listen to them play, but have absolutely no desire to try and figure out the complicated rules and strategies. It definitely falls under the guy-geek-game category, which is fine by me. On Tuesday evenings, they pack up their ships and sail downtown to Compleat Games and Hobbies to play with all the other geeky gamer guys. I can see our life savings slowly widdling away as our house becomes overrun with pirate ships!

The Delusion in its non-glowing mode:









3 comments:

Matt "Lefty" Edie said...

Contrary to popular belief, not all Geek's are gamers. I've never play an RPG nor do I plan to. ;0)

eleKtrofly said...

i'm throwing a rad party the day bush leaves the Whitepeople House.

hot tub, liquer, ghanja, outdoor speakers.

will you come?

suesun said...

oh my, yes! unless there's a party at our house.....